Wednesday 13 April 2011

Staring outside only to see what I had in me


Water drops from the heavenly skies,
Washing away all misery,
Falling in glory...

I'm sitting in an auto,
Shielding my identity,
Armed with an umbrella...


I frown when I see
The drowned roads
And downing transports...


Water screaming out its prominence,
Stuck in a traffic jam,
I look at a black car's bonnet,
And suddenly I'm lost
In the mystical world of ocean,
The drops of water swim gracefully


Across the black vastness,
As though I saw
Tadpoles swimming swiftly in water depths...


When I saw the ground,
It's was a mirror,
Reflections everywhere: two worlds' simultaneous existence...


I can't help but smile...
And somehow I see myself completely,
And become aware of the world inside me...


Insecurities resurface,
But vanish with another drop of rain,
For I feel marvelled
By the beauty that surrounds me...


And I laugh at my childish groans and wails...
I'm enlightened to realise: 


When one comes in understanding with oneself,
What lies outside hardly matters...



No comments:

Post a Comment